All of these points are important to having an effective sales compensation strategy. Does your organization…
• Clearly define a sales strategy, focusing on specific goals, and consider the competitive realities of the marketplace?
• Carefully communicate each individual’s particular role in the effort? • Measure performance accurately?
• Create tangible rewards plans based on performance metrics?
• Provide frequent clear-cut feedback consistently?
• Monitor reward systems regularly to ensure their continuing effectiveness?